Obviously, watering your lawn is one of the most important and common factors in keeping your property looking lush and beautiful.
These tips will help you with keeping your lawn healthy. Be sure to follow these tips and over time you will have the greenest lawn around.
If you still need a little extra help, contact Schulze Landscaping today!
- Water your grass seed with care. The seeds need to stay damp, but only lightly water them so they don’t get washed away.
- If you walk on the grass and the footprints you leave behind take a while to fade away, this is a sign that your grass needs watered.
- Make sure your lawn gets enough water, but not too much. It is recommended that you water until the top 6-8 inches of soil is wet.
- Lawns normally need about 1 inch of water per week, whether this be rain water or water from sprinklers.
- It is best to water your lawn in the morning. Fungus is more likely to grow in the lawn if you water it at night.
- Only water your lawn 2 – 3 times a week.
- Lawns need watered yer round, even during the winter.